Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-20-2013, 02:51 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 200/194/120

Height: 5'0ft

Default I'm back to myself..

To put things blank. I'm 17, was in a "relationship" with a guy for about 5 years. He wanted intimacy and I wasn't ready for it because of how ugly I felt my body was (only a 120lbs though). So of course he found it else where. When I say my whole world literally seemed to crumble before my eyes,I mean my bestfriend died, my grades dropped, suddenly my mother was constantly on me, and I had nothing to turn to except food. I gained about 80lbs since November on a constant diet of everything fried. I dropped out of cheer (my varsity spot) stopped working out, and let my 3.0 drop to a damn near 1. non existence. Now, the summer is preparing and I need to get back on track. I've joined this site for new ideas and support and just the overall feeling of unity that seeing that everyone is going for the same goal has provided me. Please feel free to message me? or comment below I promise I don't bite
TwiceMistaken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 10:22 AM   #2  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

Welcome and good luck on your journey!!
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote