Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-25-2013, 09:34 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 292/252/220

Height: 6'0"

Default Hey there!

Hello!

My name is Chad and I am from Anchorage, AK. I am married, have three sons, I'm an Army veteran. I am currently in my 5th week of Phase 1 with Ideal Protein. I have lost around 40 lbs and have another 30 to go...though the loss has really slowed down and I'm getting somewhat discouraged. So I thought I'd reach out and see if I couldn't find some encouragement. This forum looked both informative and supportive, so I figured I joined up.
cwkeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:42 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 227/211/180(?)

Height: 6'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwkeen View Post
Hello!

My name is Chad and I am from Anchorage, AK. I am married, have three sons, I'm an Army veteran. I am currently in my 5th week of Phase 1 with Ideal Protein. I have lost around 40 lbs and have another 30 to go...though the loss has really slowed down and I'm getting somewhat discouraged. So I thought I'd reach out and see if I couldn't find some encouragement. This forum looked both informative and supportive, so I figured I joined up.
Hi chad!

Losing 40 pounds in a week is already quite insane. Are you also exercising or just dieting?
RoxannetheAmazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 07:38 AM   #3  

Chad, welcome to 3FC! If you haven't already found it, there's a section devoted to IP here. They can answer all your questions and keep you motivated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxannetheAmazon View Post
Hi chad!

Losing 40 pounds in a week is already quite insane. Are you also exercising or just dieting?
Roxanne - I think you may have mis-read Chad's post - he lost 40 lbs in five weeks, not one. And even that normally sounds like a lot, but Ideal Protein is a pretty restrictive diet that can lead to rapid weight loss, as I understand it.
SouthernMaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 01:09 AM   #4  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

Welcome and good luck on your journey!!
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote