Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-25-2013, 02:31 PM   #1  

Red face New girl here ready for a kick in the a**

Hello everyone! I've come for some support on those days when I think I need to stop at the convenience store for a couple of bags of chips and soda! I've started the livefitrevolution meal plan. I've been doing it for about a month but haven't followed it the way I should be!! Today, besides the half a bag of tortilla chips, I've followed it. I'm originally a binge eater so it's hard for me to lose that sense of purpose that I got while eating. I'm sick of being obese, my whole life it's been being made fun of or having people think I'm not good enough. I'm ready to change my life for good and I need some support, I'm a good supporter myself so if you need a little help I can give you a kick in the ***, which is what I need! Looking forward to hearing from anyone. My stats are 5'1 and 225 pounds.
fatgirlskinnymind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 03:09 PM   #2  
Starting again

S/C/G: 289/ticker/128

Height: 5'4"

Welcome to 3FC!
shishkeberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 09:54 AM   #3  
Almost there!

S/C/G: 212/163.8/130

Height: 5'4

Welcome!~ this board is great at giving support, advice and virtual hugs to get you through the tough times. Enjoy your stay here and jump in when ever you are ready to post. We are looking forward to knowing more about you and your goals. Best of luck in your weight loss journey!
Stars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 01:08 AM   #4  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

Welcome and good luck on your journey!!
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 01:14 PM   #5  

Smile I am new also

I am new to posting, blogging, and all of this. I don't really talk about how much I weigh or how much I hate the way I look, so this is actually hard for me. I am 5'1" , 199 lbs. I have struggled with this all my life. Mostly my insecurities have been behind binge eating. Sometimes eating something sweet can triger binging on sweets. Sometimes I get tired of struggling with all of this and give up. I am afraid if I don't change now I never will. That is my worst nightmare. I enjoy exercising especially walking but I can't seem to be consistant with it. This is the most I've ever said about my weight. I hope admitting all this will help. Any advise is greatly appreciated
ggirl71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 01:37 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 223/223/165

Height: 5'4

I'm new here as well. The convenience store is the bane of my existence. I drive 100 miles a day round trip to work. Stopping for gas every three or four days and running in to grab food while I'm there. The habit became real bad when I started dropping my kid off at school every morning. We would be running late and he'd ask if we could stop for breakfast. Of Course, I need a Diet Coke for the ride. Then there was no kid in the car and I was still stopping every morning.

Today is the first day I didn't stop on the way to work in I don't know how long. So I'm actually using some of the ideas on this forum to keep me motivated and not walking into the convenience store. There is a new see through sticker on my rear view mirror that says PAY AT THE PUMP.

Best of luck
Craftysmith is offline   Reply With Quote