Hello to all!!

• Hello everyone!! Obviously I'm new to the forum, but am very excited to be here! A little about myself is I'm a mom of 2 wonderful girls ages 13 & 6, we live with my parents. I have a wonderful boyfriend of 3 years that supports all that I do. I was at my heaviest weight after having my 6 year old it was 195, I had never been known as thin but this was the heaviest I am only 5'1" so very much on the short side or "fun-sized". About 4 years ago I left the father of my girls and started working on liking me again. I started eating better and walking everyday that weather would permit. Within 6 months I had dropped 60 pounds and felt great, at that time I met my now boyfriend. Over the last 3 years I have proceeded to gain about 45 of those pounds back . My boyfriend claims he doesn't notice which I know he's just being nice. I would love to get back down to where I was. I am starting to walk everyday again and eating better. I am starting on Thursday doing smoothies for breakfast and lunch so if anyone knows of some good recipes please pass them on. I know I need to do this for myself and am sick of the person I see in the mirror and don't want to be that person anymore. Thanks for listening and look forward to everyone getting to their goals!!!
  • Welcome to 3FC!
  • Welcome and good luck on your journey!!
  • Hi Jen,

Wishing you tons of success on your weight loss journey!

I found this site for smoothies/juicing: healthyblenderrecipes.com
    I haven't made anything from there yet, but it all looks so healthy and inspiring!

See you around the boards!