Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-01-2013, 07:30 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 210/158.8/140

Height: 5' 1"

Default So happy to be here :)

Hi Everyone!
I joined a few days ago and just wanted to take a few minutes out to tell you all a little bit about myself. I am 37 years old and have about 20 pounds to lose before I reach my goal weight. I love to dance and am a Zumba-holic. I still Zumba every day and have just recently decided to try the Brazillian Butt Lift program. Hardest thing I have ever done but I am definitely seeing results through inches lost and my butt and abs are more toned. I follow a low carb lifestyle and find that it is the one thing that works for me. It seems that if I even smell bread I gain weight .

I started my weight loss journey in February of 2011 and was doing great until about a year ago when I just stopped losing. It seemed no matter what I did, I could not get below 155-160 pounds. I ended up getting discouraged and dropping the low carb lifestyle. By the end of last year I was up to 170 pounds and miserable. So, here I am again, back on low carb and down to 158.8. I am really hopping I don’t get stuck here again but if I do, I refuse to give up… I will meet my goal this time!
SasssyLass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:49 AM   #2  
Starting over

S/C/G: 195/185/140

Height: 5'3"

Hey SasssyLass,
Wishing you success on your weightloss journey!

Are you going to Zumba classes or doing videos at home?
Nice to find a fitness program you like and will stick too

Good job on your weightloss so far. I hope these boards keep you motivated.
See ya around!
veggiedawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 10:59 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 220/160/140?

Height: 5'4"

Welcome!!! I'm new too and, like you, I have incorporated brazil butt lift into my workouts. I've been doing bbl for a little over a year now and it is by far the best workout DVD I've ever tried! I love it!! It never gets old and, as long as you complete the workouts, you'll definitely see the results!

You're doing great so far, just keep up the good work and keep at those brazil butt lift workouts! It's so worth it when you see your body changing!
searchingforbalance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:43 PM   #4  
NeNe

S/C/G: 200/187/165

Height: 5'6"

Welcome and congrats on your past weight loss success! It is great that you realized your weight was getting out of hand again and got a grip on it while it is still manageable. Keep up the hard work and you will see the results.

Best wishes,
firegirl441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 02:00 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 245/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Welcome!
penmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:11 PM   #6  

Kaitie9399 is offline   Reply With Quote