3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Introductions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions-8/)
-   -   New here and looking for support! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/introductions/278037-new-here-looking-support.html)

determinedinmt 03-20-2013 03:48 AM

New here and looking for support!

So here is the run down. I am 33 years old. mother of two. had a weight issue my whole life. but,, somehow i have let it get so bad i dont even know who i am anymore! Recently divorced i guess it pushed me over the edge. I try to watch what i eat. i recently bought the zumba videos and have attempted to use them daily. i love them. i look forward to useing them. but since i started,,, the scale keeps climbing!!!! aahhhh it makes me want to scream! Any help with what I am doing wrong is welcome! I have a trip to alaska in june. i am so scared that the seatbelt on the plane wont fit! how embarassing! need to make this fall off before then!

Misti in Seattle 03-20-2013 07:06 AM

:wel3fc:

veggiedawg 03-20-2013 08:12 AM

Wishing you success!
Zumba looks like fun and I'm sure you'll see the scale move if you stick with it.
Ooooh, a trip to Alaska! I hope it's wonderful :)
Have a great day!

marymo 03-20-2013 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by determinedinmt (Post 4674845)
So here is the run down. I am 33 years old. mother of two. had a weight issue my whole life. but,, somehow i have let it get so bad i dont even know who i am anymore! Recently divorced i guess it pushed me over the edge. I try to watch what i eat. i recently bought the zumba videos and have attempted to use them daily. i love them. i look forward to useing them. but since i started,,, the scale keeps climbing!!!! aahhhh it makes me want to scream! Any help with what I am doing wrong is welcome! I have a trip to alaska in june. i am so scared that the seatbelt on the plane wont fit! how embarassing! need to make this fall off before then!

Welcome and good luck on your journey:) I have felt the seatbelt on plane fear as well..what an awful feeling!! You will do great and having that trip too look forward too will give you some motivation as well:)

MrsK0515 03-20-2013 11:38 AM

Hi!

I'm in the same boat as you - early 30s, finally got the kick in the pants needed to make some changes. I'm not sure why the exercise isn't helping, but I wanted to say hello & welcome. You've def come to the right place!

determinedinmt 03-20-2013 04:53 PM

thanks for all the replys everyone. its nice to be able to come on here and feel like your not alone.

LadyT96 03-20-2013 06:00 PM

Newbie 2

Quote:

Originally Posted by determinedinmt (Post 4674845)

I decided to get a hold of my weight and health before they became issues. I'm turning 36 this fall and although I don't have any major issues, my weight is an issue. I actually didn't gain weight until after the birth of my child--17 years ago but the weight has been piling on every year. I am attempting to mimic the Optifast 800 diet and with the guide of a doctor for 12 weeks and see how that goes. I am suppose to exercsise at least 5 days and so far I have been able to walk for an hour daily. My target is to be 192, ultimately I'm will be happy at 180 but anything is better than the 200's .