Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-19-2013, 04:04 AM   #1  

Red face Introduction - new here and needing some advice

Hi guys.

I'm new to this website.

I'm dealing with bulimia and binge eating and I've been attending OA meetings for the past few months but I thought I would explore communities online also. I'm not able to attend OA meetings as much as I'd like to keep me abstinent so I'm hoping regular online contact may help.

There's lots of different threads and forums on this site - any advice on where I should be posting within the site given my particular issues?

Thank you so much.

Love x
anicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:48 PM   #2  
Starting over

S/C/G: 195/185/140

Height: 5'3"

Hi Anicks,
Look for "Chicks in Control" on the main board page and you'll find folks dealing with the same type of issues.

I think it's wonderful that you went to the OA meetings! We definitely have to take care of ourselves!

Wishing you success!
veggiedawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:50 PM   #3  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

Welcome and good luck on your journey!!!
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 02:07 PM   #4  
love machine!

S/C/G: 167/130.2/120

Height: 5'6"

Welcome! I wish you healing and health! 3FC has been such a large motivator HELPER for me, if you continue posting and talking with people, it will be for you too. Everyone here has been so so sooo positive and non-judgemental. It's like you could say the most ridiculous and crazy sounding things and people just come out of the woodwork and talk about it, relate, don't over react. It's truly a great place, and I'm glad to have you here. Good luck to you!
om namah shivaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 02:13 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 227/192/140

Height: 5' 3"

Hello & welcome! I like the 'challenges' posts because I know I need to check in and be accountable. Everyone here is so great!!
Bobbette78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 04:04 PM   #6  
NeNe

S/C/G: 200/187/165

Height: 5'6"

Welcome! Glad to have you join us. I am glad to see you realize you have a problem and need to get your health back in control. Bulimia can be very dangerous to your system. Are you attempting any exercise? There is a great thread called Exercise and I find it very motivational to help me reach my exercise goals. You might do a search from the top toolbar on bulimia and see what threads and posts there are about it. Keep your head up and work hard to make you more healthy. Blessings,

Last edited by firegirl441; 03-19-2013 at 04:05 PM.
firegirl441 is offline   Reply With Quote