Hello!

• Hello. Obviously, I'm new. I'm a 21 year old woman who wants to lose 100 pounds. I started my diet 8 days ago and I've been doing great, I already lost 3 pounds. I'm just looking for some supporting people. I'm surrounded by people who eat tons of junk and aren't really trying to get healthy. But I'm pretty determined, and hope to reach my goal by next year.
  • Welcome!!!
    Quote: Hello. Obviously, I'm new. I'm a 21 year old woman who wants to lose 100 pounds. I started my diet 8 days ago and I've been doing great, I already lost 3 pounds. I'm just looking for some supporting people. I'm surrounded by people who eat tons of junk and aren't really trying to get healthy. But I'm pretty determined, and hope to reach my goal by next year.
    Hey Creative, we have similar goals and I also am looking to make goal preferably next year before my 30th birthday! Welcome to the forums I'm relatively new here as well and I hang out in the weight watcher's forum the most because that's my woe but there are so many sub-forums for different diet plans and goals it's really a great place!

• Hello Wow I'm so glad that you are doing so good !! I also need to lose 100bs. My problem is consistency I do great one day and bad the next. Then I feel like crap. Anyways are you on a special diet are just watching calories?
  • Im not on any special diet just watching my calories and fat intake. I got a calorie tracker and have been working out like crazy. I walk 2.5 miles a day, 5 days a week and I do 3 daily work outs. My body is insanely sore but I know it's going to be worth it.
  • welcome! whats your calorie limit?
  • 1400 a day. And 10-15 grams of fat. I haven't gone over yet. It's super hard.
  • Welcome! I'm in a similar situation as you, and man is it hard! But we can do it
  • Welcome and good luck on your journey!!