Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-10-2013, 01:32 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 90/77/65

Height: 175cm

Default back on the band wagon

Hello all.

Just a quick hello. I'm a 24 yr old Aussie girl here for some ideas and motivation to help with losing my last bit of weight .

Goodluck to all =)
shelley1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:36 AM   #2  
Returning Fat Chick

S/C/G: 292/261/170

Height: 5'7"

Welcome Shelly.

I find sharing your journey here is a great motivation tool. Being part of a community that know's what your struggling to do... The easy day's, the hard days and all the mess in between Good luck to you, your off to a great start
Hunskie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:57 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 245/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

penmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:11 AM   #4  
fighting the flab

S/C/G: 154/151/125

Height: 1.67m

Hey all, I'm a newbie too

Mother nature took her toll on my body when I had my little girl but now I'm back and can start fighting the flab lol...

Need as much motivation as I can get... I should join chocoholics anonomous. But just the name gets me slobbering lol
SA Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:52 AM   #5  
banned

S/C/G: 200/150/100

Height: 155cm

Hi shelley

welcome to the 3fc!!! You can actually get a lot of support from here.. Good luck
r4ch3l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:12 PM   #6  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

Welcome and good luck on your journey!!!
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:00 PM   #7  

Thankyou for all of your warm welcomes.

I hope that this time will be the last time I say 'I am going to start to lose weight again' I have started and I am going to finish this time.

This time I chose to join here so I can hopefully keep my motivation and beat the bad days.

I have started using rapid loss shakes has anyone tried these and what was your end result?
Old 01-10-2013, 10:08 PM   #8  

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Chick View Post
Hey all, I'm a newbie too

Mother nature took her toll on my body when I had my little girl but now I'm back and can start fighting the flab lol...

Need as much motivation as I can get... I should join chocoholics anonomous. But just the name gets me slobbering lol

Mother nature took her toll and gave you a beautiful little girl. I wouldn't be too grumpy with the old lady lol... hopefully we can motivate eachother. Welcome to 3fc =)
Old 01-11-2013, 02:26 AM   #9  
fighting the flab

Thanks Shelley.... Yup I agree there my daughter is my biggest blessing, and good luck to you on ur journey as well we can hold eachother up on the tough days... My time zone is a little different from urs but I'll try and be as supportive in real time as I can lol!!!

What weight loss methods are there tht work??? I'm currently an atkins junkie cos I'm a total carnivore. But it's a little boring. Sometimes.... Especially at breakfast time....
Old 01-11-2013, 02:47 AM   #10  

Oh what time are you over there?

To kick start me I use the weightlOss shakesjust so I have a guide line and some restriction. I'm a real bad one to cave into cravings so if I have it plain and simple in front of me I tend to be a bit better . Then try and have some healthy nibble in between. Like some nuts or fruit or tuna. It sounds boring or yuck but it's ok. Then for dinner I have my protein . So chicken or red meat with a salad . I try not leave myself with nothing cause that's when I tend to crave more and worse things.

What I have learnt is that not one diet is suitable to everyone. Your ideal diet might be 4 different diets mixed together. Like a shake to cut your calorie intake but then Atkins to curve your carnivores cravings. I have tried many diets and got discouraged when I either put weight on or plateaued so it was trial and error . And now I have a comfortable diet that suits me so I don't end up binge eating or craving anything.

My breakfast treat is one wholegrain muffin with avocado, smoked salmon, 1 egg scrambled and red onion. So tasty.but you have to layer it lol. So muffin then avocado then egg then salmon then onion lol. You get your protein, your good oils and fats and carbs and most important taste. Cause it has a bit of everything I find myself not craving anything until lunch ...Now that's my treat might not tickle everyone but worth a try for something different. :-)
Old 01-11-2013, 04:11 AM   #11  
fighting the flab

It's 11:06 here now in the morning....
I'm time zone confused but I think we differ 2 hours????

That sounds like a healthy option and ur breakfast sounds so yum!!!!
For me the muffin's carbs would blow me out of the water.... The lowest carb muffin I've found here is 18 carbs!!!!! What a nightmare lol

My breakfast is usually. Lean bacon. And en egg baked in the oven in the shape of a muffin... And then I have a salad at 12 with chicken or tuna and then at night. Usually have some or other lean meat and a cup of veggies... Preferrably raw.... I hate cooked veg. Bleeeegch!!!!! Lol

I have a huge sweet tooth and I was constantly snacking on something sweet so that's the hardest part for me. But now that I'm in full ketosis it seems to motivate me more to stay there....

Do u ketone test...???
Old 01-11-2013, 04:55 AM   #12  

Red face

Oh yum. N.a. I haven't ketones tested. I don't even know how to do that diet lol I have read a little about it but it confuses me a million times over . It's almost 9pm here so maybe we are a little ahead or behind? Lol
Old 01-11-2013, 05:30 AM   #13  
fighting the flab

Hahaha so I was waaaaaay off lol.... I think I was confused with the uk... Oops lol...

I don't follow it strictly I ordered ketone stix online and. I eat high protein and 20g of carbs per day for 2 weeks. And. Test for ketones every day until the stick turns pale purple.. Usually takes about 3 days....then after that I increase my carbs with 5g. Each week until I start gaining a little bit then I cut down by 10g well that's howmy sister did it anyway so she's helping me.... She lost 48kg in a year....

It's an easy to maintain diet which works well for me.... I'm day 4 now and going strong, no carb cravings or anything.... Fatigue has gone so now all I have thataks bad is the. Metallic taste in my mouth, dry mouth .... And when I'm not chewing gum my breath smells a bit funky so I live with sugart free gum nowadays

But other than that It's a pretty easy and. Nice diet...
Old 01-11-2013, 07:36 AM   #14  

Sounds like a yummy diet lol.
Old 08-30-2014, 02:39 PM   #15  
Bubble Popper

S/C/G: 62/57/45

Height: 168cm

i feel like my goal weight is a bit on the more unrealistic side
but on another note my pants are now so much longer on me