Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-18-2012, 07:06 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 190/140

Height: 5'1

Smile New here...and need motivation!!

Hi all!
I am registering for the first time. I have been reading the forums for a while but have decied that I need some help staying motivated to lose weight. My biggest challenge is not exercising so I am hoping that I can get some from all of you! My husband will be the first to tell you that he tries to get me to exercise all the time and I don't. Thanks for listening!!
KYgirlinSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:14 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 245/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

penmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:41 PM   #3  
pear shaped bunny

S/C/G: 152/149/110

Height: 158

hi there and welcome! i'm new too and in need of motivation myself. (: we all have our weak moments, and my temptation comes from my diet more than anything else. i used to have a problem with exercising, but i've found that exercising with a buddy and recording all of the cardio / strength workouts that you've done helps to keep you on track. the peer pressure keeps you from slacking off, and seeing yourself grow fitter and fitter with each passing day motivates you to push on. (:

good luck on your journey! i hope to see you around.
bunnypear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:47 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 232/ticker/155

Height: 5'10"

Welcome, KYgirlinSC! I have the same issue with working out. It's hard talking myself into it, but once I start, I'm always glad I did. The hardest part is getting up; once you start moving, you'll be so glad you did. And I also agree with bunnypear; having a workout buddy (like your hubby) can help make you more accountable and tracking it makes you see how far you've come and can really motivate you to keep doing it. Good luck!
Lakilaulea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:44 PM   #5  
Lifestyle Changer

S/C/G: see sig

Height: 5' 6"

welcome, I am new here too
Rhonda Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 09:20 PM   #6  
RawFoodie Maintainer :)

Height: 5'5

Yippie huge congrats for taking this first step and sigining up here!

That's a little bit like making a commitment that you're really gonna do this. Do show up here every day and let us know about any concerns, problems, situations, feelings, successes and failures you have!! That way we can help you
InspiredBy is offline   Reply With Quote