Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-18-2012, 11:27 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 141/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

Unhappy New Journey!

New member to 3FC and looking to gain back some of that lost energy and confidence that's been lost along the way to raising a family. I have 5 kids ages 12, 10, 8, 6 and 9 months old in which I just adore and love very much Unfortunately 2 have PDD Autism and another has a learning disability Also took my oldest in for counselling recently as we suspect is suffering from depression too. Has been quite the journey over the last year that's for sure. Feels like I am stretched out and there is nothing left for myself at the end of the day Between meetings, Dr's appointments, school work and dealing with whatever problem my oldest has on top of everything else I feel like few understand what I am going through

As for weight I have never weighed this much unless I was at the end of my pregnancy and I feel like junk. For me an eye opener is a BMI of overweight in which I am on the verge of and not to mention the spare tire I am caring around My mom is also overweight so I know how much she struggles, something I pry I can get under control. Being an at home mom now and still nursing it seems I graze a lot during the day and have the urge to eat snacks in the evening when the kids r asleep. Not really following a particular weight loss plan except trying to reduce my servings, trying to get a little me time and fit in some type of exercise. I like going for walks and Leslie Sansone videos!

Hoping by sharing my story it might help make this a real challenge for me and a place where I can share what I am going through.
Blue Jeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:00 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 274/202/150

Height: 5'5

Hi! I hope you reach your goal. Sounds like you are a very strong person already with everything on your plate. Also, I know what it's like to have a mom who is overweight. She is obsessed with her weight and I don't really think that helps. My plan is to stop obsessing and start living, and I think the weight loss will naturally follow. Thanks for the welcome.
s1momi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:18 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 141/138/130

Height: 5' 2"

That's exactly how I feel too, my mom also is obsessed with her weight I don't want to live like that and just want to live life especially the fact that I have kids. They see everything I do and I need to set a good example for them and be the best I can be
Blue Jeans is offline   Reply With Quote