Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-12-2012, 01:47 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 255/255/150

Height: 5'3"

Default New, Looking for Support!

Hello!

I've had weight issues all my life, it has prevented me from enjoying life they way any other girl should, and I really wish I could go back and change it.

But I can't which is why I am doing my very best to lose weight now!

So, here goes. I'm 21 and am 5'3". I currently weigh 255lbs, which is more than I ever would have guessed. I wear size 16 jeans and M-L tops (I'm really busty) and my butt and thighs are the largest part of my body, though my legs are almost pure muscle and my butt is a bubble butt.

Here is my activity and eating habits:

Breakfast: Nothing

Lunch: Usually nothing, but sometimes a bowl of oatmeal or a banana

Dinner: 14oz Steak and a salad

Snacks: Cheese sticks or carrots

Desserts: Ice Cream or Smoothies

Drinks: Milk, juice and water

I exercise for 40 mins every day, I do elliptical, treadmill, bike, dancing and swimming (Also, I do not drink or smoke)

I typically go to bed around 8am and wake up at 6pm, I do not have a job or anyone to socialize with, my boyfriend is out of state for college

I have had a tummy tuck which has helped me get a jumpstart on this whole thing

I find that I no longer want to look myself in the mirror, I feel so disappointed in myself. I don't see anyone because I know this isn't the real me and I don't want them to see me.

If you read all of this I'm amazed and thank you for listening, please if anyone has any idea what might help me please let me know, I'm am terrified of losing my boyfriend whom I have dated for 8 years now and "Loves me the way I am", but I have to wonder how long he can love me when I don't love myself.

-BlondeWithADream
BlondeWithADream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 07:26 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 232/ticker/155

Height: 5'10"

Hi, Blonde. Well, you're making the right first steps and it's great that you're doing it while you're still young. I just joined this site myself. I've been progressively gaining weight through the years and I've finally had it myself. You should really start eating breakfast. I'm not a breakfast person either, but I make a point to have at least a piece of fruit when I wake up. Eating breakfast, even if you're not hungry, helps jumpstart your metabolism for the day as well as helps to keep you from overeating by lunch. Have you checked out any of the groups or challenges here?
Lakilaulea is offline   Reply With Quote