Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-14-2012, 04:59 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 178/165/130

Height: 5'2"

Red face I am a new short latina fattie :)

Hello ladies, I am so glad to have found a support group. I gained a bunch of weight after high school. I know I will never be high school skinny(nor do I want to be that skinny) but I am working hard to lose weight everyday. I was diagnosed with sesamoiditis of my toe on the right foot so jogging can become painful. In the meantime I have been watching what I eat. I have thankfully lost 13 pounds so far but I would love to be 130 pounds. I am only 5'2". The hardest part for me is I love chocolate, ice cream and carbs. I am working hard to not eat what I love "as much" I still enjoy it once in a while, but not nearly as much as I used to eat. I am trying to eat "small portions" and lots of protein/fiber/whole grains. ANYWAY very nice to be on here. I am looking forward to gaining more confidence in myself. I think a support group is the only thing I have not tried(a board like this) so maybe by trying something new I can get some better results in my weight loss journey. Cant wait to start posting/learning/meeting new people with my same struggles.
Halijade7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 05:48 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/209/140

Height: 5'3

I gained a lot of weight after HS too! It's so upsetting :/ but only we can change that. I hope that we can both benefit from this website, and I wish you the best of luck
CurlyGirl2507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:33 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 178/165/130

Height: 5'2"

Thank you Curlygirl for your reply, I agree it is very upsetting. Especially since ALL the magazines show all these thin pretty girls. It makes it even harder for us to feel like "we can get there" but i am certainly not going to give up
Halijade7 is offline   Reply With Quote