Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-10-2012, 12:52 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 283/207/180

Height: 5'4"

Default Hey everyone!!! I'm back.....

Hi! I have been battling with my weight ever since high school. My Mom put me on weight watchers when she joined. Looking back at pictures of myself then I was a healthy teenager with no weight issues. It was my Mom who had the issues at the time and needed me for support. For years I could easily loose the 10 pounds before prom to get that cute dress!!! After years of doing this I messed up my metabolism and the weight gain began to stick. UGH....
I few years ago I thought I found the Key to it all!!! I joined U Weight Loss for almost $1000....I went in for weekly weigh ins and spent another $60 a week for the maintenance and detox pills. Each week i would travel an hour to do this...I did loose and felt great at the time. Then I quit going in due to the cost of it all. The weight came back and I was not motivated any more.
Now in January of this past year I though ENOUGH!!!! I need to take my life back!!! I want to be there for my kids and live a long and HEALTHY life. Soooo......I made the changes myself. Cut my portions down, more water and lots of exercise.
I was 273lbs and am now 207lbs.
When my husband hugs me he can feel my ribs!!! I can feel my ribs!!! Aaahhhh!!! My hip bones are higher than I thought!!! It is so cool to be able to see them and feel them. I was a teenager when I could last see them....I feel so good and happy. I have even inspired my mom and brother to lose weight!!!
It's nice to be a part of a community like this to share our successes and failures and not be judged. I have 24 lbs to go before the end of this year...I am so so close....
I just want to say thank you!!!
pinkcandylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 03:33 AM   #2  
a work in progress

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'6 1/2

im right here with ya sister. lost 70 in 08-09, and im back! still have another 41 to go to get back where i want to be.

its a tough road sometimes, but we'll get there!
juliastl27 is offline   Reply With Quote