Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-06-2012, 12:20 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 208/158/150

Post What's your story?

I joined today. Almost 16 years old now.
Here's my story.
I had always grown up chubby, but when I got to the 6th grade, my mother was in a terrible head on collision.
She couldn't walk. Her legs were completely shattered. Yet she still went to work to support us. Maybe she would have healed if she had her leg held up.
Seeing her in pain like that was heartbreaking, which caused me to become heavily depressed.
She was unable to cook when she would come home.
My unsupportive father would pop a pizza in the oven and then leave without a word. That's all I had.
So, I gained weight until I was at 205. (7th grade)
I began to starve myself until I weighed 180 lbs.
Then, over the course of 3-4 years, I gained it all back.
Now, 4 years later with a few mental problems such as social anxiety disorder and depression, I'm at 185 once more. Struggling to finally get rid of it all and accept myself as a human being.

What's your story? Post it! I love reading this kind of thing.
carmelwhitworth is offline   Reply With Quote