Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-31-2012, 02:27 PM   #1  

Default Time to get on with it

Hi..I wish I could say this was my first time here.A few years ago I joined under a username that i absolutely cannot remember, but today is a fresh start. 8 years ago i was 125 lbs and working in a busy envoirment on my feet all day, and decided to take a better paying desk job. Well, that job paid off in some ways, but not so much in others. Back then i had energy. Now, 8 years later, 50 lbs have packed on, and not feeling great. I am 46 this year, and just became a 1st time Grandma. It is time to get the weight off and get that energy back. I never seem to do well on my own, so here's hoping that the combined wisdom and encouragement of those in the same boat, will make a difference this time
juliagulia66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 03:14 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 198/161/127 (started 03/2012)

Height: 5'1"

I recommitted again this spring. I do remember by username from whenever originally registered but didn't post until recently. Similar boat, 42, former desk job (just stopped in May) and 60 pounds! Ugh. But I knew I needed accountability AND motivation hence I'm here. Glad to meet you!
SerenityDiva is offline   Reply With Quote