Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-15-2012, 10:02 PM   #1  
Laughdrjr

S/C/G: 196/165/165

Height: 5'11"

Default An Author Here to Read, Learn, and Contribute

I just found this forum recently and this is my first post. Please allow me to introduce myself and give a (hopefully not too long) account of my journey thus far.

It all started with an innocent weighing of my six-month-old son in 1996. When we weighed him, I learned (much to my chagrin) that I had gained almost thirty pounds in the span of a couple years. And the most disappointed aspect of that realization was that I was working very hard by dieting and exercising to keep it off. To, obviously, no avail.

I remember being crushed. And I was tempted to “give up” and subscribe to the conventional wisdom that people just get heavier as they pass 30. It’s just “what happens”, right?

But instead I was filled with a resolve to find a new way of life. If dieting and exercising weren’t working for me (and they weren't at that time) I decided to find out what would.

Luckily for me I was already well underway in my career as a writer and had been writing primarily for my dad, Clifford Kuhn, M.D. (who speaks and trains about humor’s power for healing and health). I was already well-versed in self-help paradigms.

I got a tip to check out the amazing science of quantum physics shortly thereafter and was immediately astounded at what it taught me about how incredibly different our universe actually functions (as opposed to what I was taught in my college science classes). I knew right away that there were answers for me in quantum physics.

Hence, I began to research and write about quantum physics and personal growth (especially for weight loss). I had a lot of missteps along the way and encountered some dead ends. But within a couple years I had not only taken off all my unwanted weight, but I had also crafted new paradigms from quantum physics to do so.

I am still at my ideal weight of 165 today (I am 5’11”, for reference) and my weight maintenance is not a struggle at all. I wear the same pants size I did in high school and I'm forty-five years old!

What I have learned, most of all, is that we can take the same diet and exercise plans we’ve found most appealing and live/"work" them within these new paradigms from quantum physics. These new paradigms make them much more effective than we were ever promised (because these paradigms are precisely reflective of how our universe really works)!

I am excited to have found this forum because weight loss is still very important to me. I understand how important it is to so many others too. I hope to contribute here and, additionally, gain daily inspiration from the community.

I hope this post didn't overtax your reading patience; I am an author and I love to write!

Thank you for reading,
Greg Kuhn
Laughdrjr is offline   Reply With Quote