Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-07-2012, 01:30 AM   #1  

Smile Newbie and learning.....

Hi, my name is Nicky and i am new to this forum. I wish I have thought of joining a weight lose forum for peer support years ago. So here is my mini story: About 3 yrs ago I had lose 90lbs. I was 265lbs my biggest and my lowest @ 170. Over the pass two yrs i had gain 20-25lbs. I have been driving myself crazy trying to lose the same 20-25lbs. It was hard work and tears, didn't have weight loss surgery to loss the weight. I eat very small meals and worked out everyday. I had so skin issues so i had some cosmetic surgeries done. After my tummy tuck i had gain the weight. So, what made me join today. I am very unhappy with myself and the fact i can't lost the weight. Somewhere i had lost my drive. The ups and downs are hard. I can't even enjoy my weight loss becuase i have altered self image. I still see myself fat. But at 199lbs i am fat. So, i am going to try one more time before i decide to get the gastic sleeve. Tonight is day one
msvirgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 04:01 PM   #2  
on a journey

Welcome to the forum.
Lisa_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 06:01 PM   #3  
'S' on my chest..

S/C/G: 284/263/150

Height: 5'5

Welcome! Stay positive, visualize your goals and you will be able to accomplish them!

Last edited by d0lcevita; 07-08-2012 at 06:02 PM.
d0lcevita is offline   Reply With Quote