Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-01-2012, 06:29 PM   #1  

Default Alright, ladies. I need a boost.

Hello all! I just joined today, as well. I have been struggling with my weight for years. I have kept a majority of it off for a long time now. But I fluctuate in that last 20 lb range and I am really frustrated. I flip flop between making good decisions and making not so good decisions, and I am being pretty mean to myself about it. So I am here in hopes that chatting with you all will help me.
PsykGeekMW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 11:34 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/ticker/170

Height: 5'8"

Howdy and welcome!
Eydawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 11:41 PM   #3  
Trying.....

S/C/G: 248/ticker/175

Height: 5'9

Welcome to the forum. I think that you will find it very helpful. I already have and I have been a member for less than a week. I understand the frustration. I have been fluctuating within abou 5 punds of my current weight since April and not just this time. It seems like it is the same range everytime I try to lose weight. Anyways good luck!
brvsfan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 10:26 AM   #4  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

PsykGeek, welcome, glad to have you join us. I suggest you look for a Challenge or Support group to join; small check-in groups make it easier to connect, get involved, and be accountable. We have groups centering around specific diets, themes, or age groups, find one that inspires you and just post to join!

Unfortunately those last lbs can be the hardest to lose. My advice is to experiment until you find a plan not so strict that you want to rebel, but restricted enough that you will lose. That might help with the flip/flop issues.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 04:56 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 208/180/150

Height: 5'9"

Welcome! I'm in the same boat. FRUSTRATING! Fluctuating between 20 lbs is hard. I have recently been more focused on how I feel rather than the number on the scale.. it sounds positive and all, but really sucks when I'm used to beating myself up for every slip-up I have. I am hoping that this site will help me (and others) to be positive with the experience, and want to be healthy and not just skinny! Good luck!
Kl33476 is offline   Reply With Quote