Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-12-2012, 04:35 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 215/195.5/140

Default NEWBIE! Please come say hi!

Hello!

I thought I would come and introduce myself to you all. My name is Chloe and I am addicted to food! (Thats how you start when ur addicted to something right? Loud and proud!)

I have been battling with my weight my whole life and have always been a big girl. I was never bullied about my weight and have always been very confident as I am a professional actress, therefore growing up I was always out and proud about who I was. I was never truly happy though.

Since starting my professional career in Musical Theatre 3 years ago I have been lucky enough to be in 3 West End Shows. First of all I played Tracy Turnblad in Hairspray (a role suited to a big girl) then I went into Les Miserables and now I am in WICKED. Most of my friends think I 'suit being big' and its 'working for my career' but I am fed up of being cast in shows because I am big. And the worse thing????? It has been in all my contracts that I WASN'T ALLOWED TO LOSE ANY WEIGHT! I was 15st 5lbs at my biggest and my companies wanted me to stay that way.

Well the good news is, WICKED have agreed this year to let me lose weight and will adjust my costumes accordingly. I am SUPER excited about this and it has really spurred me on.

3 weeks ago I weighed in at 14st8lbs and I had hypnotherapy, since then I have lost 9.5lbs in 3 weeks and I am still going strong. I have never felt so confident about anything. I am also following the simplest diet which is 1500 cals a day... and not eating any chocolate, cakes or crisps unless it is sunday.

So here I am, ready to log my progess and to keep motivated by you lovely people! I am so inspired by so many of your stories! Let DO THIS!

My mini goal is that I want to be 12st7lbs by my 25th birthday in September which is 13 weeks away... 20.5lbs in 13 weeks...doable I reckon! Then my ultimate goal in 10st by next July.....

I will play another leading role, but this time it will be cos of talent and not cos I am big!

I look forward to chatting with you all!

Chloe
ChloeSJHart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 06:32 AM   #2  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 314.15/289.9/150

Height: 5"8

Hi Chloe!! Wow we have a west end star in our midst!! Congrats on the loss you've already achieved. That's really awesome. feel free to get involved where ever you feel most comfortable, and take a look at the UK chicks part of the forum. There's a great group of people there who have really become my second family lol and we're mainly calorie counters too.

Anyway, good luck and I hope to see you around
LozzCowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 06:33 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 198/177/140

Height: 5'6"

Hi, Chloe! Welcome & congrats on your role in Wicked! That's wonderful that Costuming will work with you as you lose. May they need to tighten those seams every week!
Alegria25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:09 AM   #4  
Starting over...again!

S/C/G: 298.4/see ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

Hi and welcome Chloe!

I love WICKED!!!!!! That's so awesome! I wish you all the best with reaching your goals! Hope to see you on stage someday!
HealthyMeWannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:24 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 214/190/140

Height: 5'5"

I haven't seen Wicked yet. Might have to get a ticket and come and wave to you, lol

Welcome to the forum - you'll find plenty of inspiration here so good luck!

Last edited by Elliemar; 06-12-2012 at 08:25 AM.
Elliemar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 10:04 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 215/195.5/140

wow thanks guys! I will come and say hi on UK chicks for sure

Look forward to getting properly aquainted with you all!
ChloeSJHart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:48 AM   #7  
I Will Because I Can

S/C/G: 167/130

Height: 5'6

Hi Chloe and welcome!

It sounds like you have an amazing career! Good luck with your weight loss journey. It sounds like you're off to a wonderful start!
OhThePlaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 03:34 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 266/250/150

Height: 5'7

wow! congrats on all your accomplishments! It's kinda terrible that it was actually in your contract :O I've set my goal for my birthday too.
Madkitty95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 03:50 PM   #9  

Amazing! I saw Wicked several years ago in the US and it was wonderful. It's my favorite musical and I know most of the songs by heart. You can do this. I'm so glad that they're giving you the opportunity.
CurvyNerd is offline   Reply With Quote