Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-31-2012, 02:17 AM   #1  

Height: 5'5"

Default Hi guys!

I am so glad I stumbled across this site! I have been overweight since my late highschool years and I always thought I just couldn't do it. I tried diets, WW, Curves, diet pills..nothing worked for me. Recently, I decided to take it one step at a time and started eating healthier. I lost weight so quick I barely realized it had come off. Now I've continued my weight loss goals by exercising and I already feel like a new person. I started at about 227 and am around 208 now. I haven't been under 200 lbs for around a year and a half so this is going to be an exciting step for me!

Excited to chat with all you wonderful people!
queenie91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 02:29 AM   #2  
Betsey

S/C/G: 232.2/185.5/160

Height: 5'10

Hi Queenie!

I'm glad to hear that you have been having success. My story is similar to yours weight wise (started at 232 and am currently 205). I've been overweight for as long as I can remember and am looking forward to seeing the weight keep coming off.

I wish you the best in your journey.

Have you been incorporating any exercise in your weight loss? If so, I'd love to hear about them!
bt2155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 02:58 AM   #3  

I feel almost nervous being on this site. I have hidden my weight from every single person in my life, and just posting it out there seems like something i should be doing with caution. lol. I don't know why it's hard to explain.
Old 05-31-2012, 03:08 AM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bt2155 View Post
Hi Queenie!

I'm glad to hear that you have been having success. My story is similar to yours weight wise (started at 232 and am currently 205). I've been overweight for as long as I can remember and am looking forward to seeing the weight keep coming off.

I wish you the best in your journey.

Have you been incorporating any exercise in your weight loss? If so, I'd love to hear about them!
Thank you! Good luck to you as well!

At this point, I'm not sure if the exercise I'm doing is the most beneficial but I try to do 45 minutes to an hour of cardio 3-4 times a week. I alternate my focus with some weight training on different body parts each day.

What I recently decided to incorporate into my day is playing Just Dance 1/2/3. I have owned these games for quite some time but never actually played them. They are so fun and will make you sweat a ton! I especially try to play these games the days I don't actually go to the gym. So far, I am dropping the weight quick, almost too quick lol.
Old 05-31-2012, 01:11 PM   #5  
Here to Learn

S/C/G: 225/140/135

Welcome!
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 03:00 PM   #6  

Thankyou!