Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-30-2012, 05:23 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 297/252.6/175

Height: 5'3

Unhappy Lost My Mojo!

I Lost my Mojo somewhere and I'm having a hard time finding it again!! I've lost just about 50lbs since October of 2011 and have been around the same weight since end of Jan of 2012, I just can't seem to get moving again, and it's very discouraging!!

I was suppose to run a Dualthon which I trained like crazy for and it fell through. And I am signed up fort he Warrior Dash in August for as well.

I think I left my Mojo back there somewhere (so if your running towards me, please pick it up and bring it) ...

I've been a user of Myfitnesspal for about 2 years now, lost 30lbs, gained it back, and now lost 50 since October!! I love running, cycling, and stuff I just have no energy to do it anymore.

I also fight PCOS and Hyperthyroidism, so that doesn't help anything. And I found out the medication my OB put me on in Feb is a "weight gained" - which I've managed to maintain my weight!!

I really want to be 200 by the end of the year!!
crazyellybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 06:06 PM   #2  

S/C/G: Pre 168.2/Pre IP 166/142/130

Height: 5'2.5" (us short people depend on the half inches!)

Sounds like you love to be active. I am sure its hard when you don't have the energy. What are you doing to fuel your body for the activity? Are you following a healthy eating plan?
Shawna
redmomof4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 07:03 PM   #3  
Here to Learn

S/C/G: 225/140/135

Height: 5'5"

What about joining some sort of an online challenge with a support group? As an example, I use Beachbody products like P90X and Insantiy workout programs and my coach has a Facebook page where she often has daily, weekly or 90 day challenges (to go with the duration of the exercise program). There's a bunch of us that sign up and we support each other and help each other through the challenge. I've seen versions of that here at 3FC, and Jillian Michael's website, also. When I need something to kickstart me back on my weight loss, that's usually how I do it.
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:32 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 297/252.6/175

Height: 5'3

RedMom - Yes I definatly follow a healthy way of eating. For the most part I'm a low carber, however I also drink Body By Vi in the mornings with fruit since it's high carb and I have all day to burn it off! I am very aware of what I eat. I think the energy levels come from stress at work, and by the time I get home I just want to sleep.

Eagle- I run my own challenges actually - LOL . I have a Biggest Loser Style Challenge that I run over on Myfitnesspal this will be the 5th season now. That is usually how I motivate myself. I also am part of SoulCysters Weight Loss Challenge for PCOS.. which is ending this week I think. I am very active in the challenges... I'm a challenge slut really LOL ..

I think the fact that the Dualthon fell through really discouraged me and then to top off the fact Ive been the same weight for 4 months now and worked my bum off with no results.

I guess I just need to pick it back up and hope it comes.
crazyellybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 12:16 PM   #5  
Here to Learn

S/C/G: 225/140/135

Height: 5'5"

It sounds to me like you're doing everything right. It'll come back- we all have little slumps, times where we just feel a little blah.
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote