Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-23-2012, 01:17 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 210/199/135

Height: 5'5

Default Newly divorced and ready to unlock my potential!!!!

Hi all,
I found my way here through lots of random clicks. I'm glad I found this site though. I'm 24 and in the last six months found out that my husband of four years had been cheating on me with a co-worker. The stress from the break-up made me lose about 15 lbs. That was strictly from not eating though. No exercise and no healthier lifestyle. I'm starting to gain it back now that the worst is over . I've decided that I need to start taking better care of myself and learn to treat myself like the beautiful creature I am. Therefore....it's gym time....yoga time.....and healthier eats time. I'm on a mission to lose the 30 lbs I gained when I met my ex-husband.

I'm ready!!!!
yamehya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:27 PM   #2  
Thin Girl in Training

S/C/G: 285.5/269.4/180

Height: 5'5"

I'm sorry to hear that your husband betrayed you like that, but I'm glad to hear that you're not letting the pain keep you down. I think its wonderful that you're determined to be healthier as a result of this. Also, exercise and yoga will help with the emotional stress, and may help you to keep a clear mind to make good decisions.
chubbybunny29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:30 PM   #3  

S/C/G: SW 136 CW 105 and maintaining

Height: 5.2

Out with the old habits and in with the new! Welcome to our community, and the best of luck with your new commitments. You are really very young, and you have all the chances of leading a happy life. Congratulations on your new start!
inglesita64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 01:49 PM   #4  
300+ Chick

Welcome!! Good luck with your efforts!! YOU sound determined!! YOU can do this..which I know you will!!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 01:38 AM   #5  

S/C/G: SW:245 CW:ticker GW:145

Height: 5'

Welcome! I'm so sorry you're going through this! I'm glad you've found this site. It's very supportive and motivating . Good luck!
Curvycurly is offline   Reply With Quote