Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-13-2012, 09:07 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 169/164/148

Height: 5'0"

Default I've lost 5 pounds

Hi Everyone -

I tripped into this forum on a google search. I'm excited to get some interaction with other people working on this same goal.

I decided 3 weeks ago that I wanted to lose 10 pounds before vacation. (We leave on Wednesday.) I've lost 5. Not as much as I wanted, but the scale is going in the right direction.

I started with a 1200 calorie diet that I've used before that got rid of the cravings. Then a friend looked at it and said it was very similar to South Beach. I've done Weight Watchers the past few times, but I still was hungry and had cravings. Not sure what I'm going to do next, but for the next 2 weeks, I'm hoping to maintain.

So, I'm trying to stay away from bad carbs to stave off the cravings, but I've been able to eat a small portion of those and not gone into a binge.

I'm setting my weight loss goal higher than any weight chart would say is ok. It's what I feel I can do. If I get there, and can do more, I'll change it.

Last edited by Coffee Lover; 05-13-2012 at 09:11 PM. Reason: more info
Coffee Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 09:11 PM   #2  
Move over Kim Kardashian!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

Don't give up, keep your head up, and do it. congrats on your 5lb and motivating yourself. it's a great once the scale starts going dooowwwnn haha. I also am on a 1200 calorie diet thats actually very low carbs. It's hard for a few weeks then your cravings go away, well I know mine did GOOD LUCK!! AND WELCOME!!
caramelkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 02:55 AM   #3  
Every step is progress.

S/C/G: 297/221/175

Height: 5'11"

Every step forward is a step in the "right" direction. Keep on swimming. I wish you luck, and better yet, success.
RandomPaige is offline   Reply With Quote