Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-19-2012, 12:20 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 360/284?/150>g

Height: 5'3''

Red face I want to be beautiful.

Sounds like a wish...I want to make it happen..beautiful in a healthy way..I want to see myself the way my fiance sees me. I want to feel that way. I lost 30 lbs partially bc we only ate one meal a day and I ran 2 miles 3x a wk...I want to continue losing weight in a more healthy manner. I seek hope, refuge and advice amongst those that are or have been there.
PinkJealousy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 11:25 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 217.5/202.8/150

Height: 5'8

Hi. I heard it's best to eat small snacks throughout the day. Examples: veggies, fruits, nuts,yogurt etc. to keep the metabolism up.
sparkles86tn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 12:39 PM   #3  
Never surrender

S/C/G: 251 current/237 minigoal/180

Height: 5' 9"

very smart wish. it can be easy to fall into unhealthy ways searching for a quick way to lose weight -- and then end up with even bigger problems to overcome. And you are beautiful, losing weight is just a way to get to a healthier, possibly more confident beautiful you.
dragonwoman64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 03:33 PM   #4  
on a mission

S/C/G: 294/restart!!!

Height: 5'1

I'm right there with you. What I have done is started a food diary journal. I write all my foods doen from breakfast, lunch, dinner & snacks. I am also on a low cal diet. You can still eat just not junk foods and watch your portions!
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 11:18 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 360/284?/150>g

Height: 5'3''

@sparkles86tn yeah I am totally planning on buying almonds and dried fruits. thanks for the advice.

@dragonwoman64 thank you for your words. I am completely trying to avoid other issues that may result from unhealthy decisions.

@MsBrightside The food diary journal I think is a great idea. Right now I am working on a menu for the week. I am totally adding the food diary journal to my to-do list.
PinkJealousy is offline   Reply With Quote