Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-13-2012, 01:51 PM   #1  

Default Getting back to the old me..

Hello everyone. I joined in hopes of making friends to help encourage me on and share dieting tips. I lost 133 pounds at one point, then got pregnant had a beautiful baby and can't seem to lose the weight I gained during pregnancy. I don't feel good anymore and I want the old healthy me back. I look forward to meeting everyone.

The diet that works best for me is the Ideal Protein diet, but I am going to modify it to use products other than IP products.
TattooChickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:38 PM   #2  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Welcome to the forum! So glad you have joined us.
WOW, 133lbs lost, you definately know what needs to be done. Best of luck to you!
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 07:38 PM   #3  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Tattoochickie, welcome, glad to have you join us. I suggest you look for a Challenge or Support group to join; small check-in groups make it easier to connect, get involved, and be accountable. We have groups centering around specific diet plans such as IP, themes, or age groups, so find one that inspires you and just post to join!
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote