Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-08-2012, 08:58 PM   #1  
SummerRuth2013-MFP

S/C/G: 275.5/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'5

Talking New....Again

Hi all. It's been quite a while since I was last on here (to be honest, I forgot my user name and had to retrieve it LOL). Since my last post, I've managed to lose about 40 lbs and am now 31 pounds away from my goal of 175. That goal is still too high for my height but hey, if I feel comfortable there then good. If not, then I'll go lower.
My life has also changed. I got divorced last June from my ODD's dad. We were together almost 5 1/2 years and married for almost 4 of that time. I'm also a new mother to an almost 2 month old daughter. Her dad and I have been together since August and are planning on getting married soon. I'm getting ready to go back to school (again). But this time, it's for an accounting degree so when SO, my brother and me get our business going, I can do the books.
Right now, I'm focusing more on my exercise. But with it being winter, my SO's work schedule (he's active duty Army), it kind of limits my time to get to the gym. Plus we use the one on base. So if there are any Army wives in Anchorage, message me if you need a work out buddy.
Anyways, there's what's been going on in my life since December 2008.
Mama_Angel_2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:40 AM   #2  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

MamaAngel, welcome, glad to have you re-join us. I suggest you look for a Challenge or Support group to join; small check-in groups make it easier to connect, get involved, and be accountable. We have groups centering around specific diets, themes, or age groups, find one that inspires you and just post to join!
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:30 AM   #3  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Welcome to the forum! Congrats on losing 40lbs to date. Best of luck on reaching your weight loss goals!
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote