Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-05-2012, 06:22 AM   #1  
Returning WL Veteran

S/C/G: 132.8/Ticker/115

Height: 5'2"

Smile Looking to Acheive Balance

Hi everyone,

I'm coming back to 3FC after a long hiatus. I used to have the username LittleMoonRabbit, and I reached goal a little over 2 years ago. 3FC was instrumental in my weight-loss success, and I am very excited to be back.

While I haven't done a major backslide in terms of maintenance, I have slowly crept up over time. I still work out, but not as hard, and I still eat relatively healthy, but I have let my portions get slowly bigger over time. I don't want to lose everything I worked for. Though, I am still happy with my body and *just now* am I realizing that I am finally *used* to being smaller. I don't think of myself as a fat person anymore.... and it's pretty remarkable.

I have a trip to Vegas planned in late March, and I decided that I wanted to try to get in better shape for it. Ideally, I'd like to drop 10 lbs and build a little muscle by then. I also just came back to 3FC because I have found that being with health-minded people reinforces good habits, and I want my better habits back. I want to be a healthier, more fit person.

I hope to be a regular contributor here, and I look forward to seeing old "faces" and meeting new ones! Best of luck to everyone in their weight-loss goals!
BalancedLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 08:41 AM   #2  
Knocking down walls.

S/C/G: 278/ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Hi BalancedLife, welcome back (even though I didn't know you before)! Congrats on keeping most of the weight off, and good luck reaching your current goal.
theox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:48 AM   #3  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Welcome back!
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:24 AM   #4  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Balancedlife, welcome, glad to have you re-join us. I suggest you look for a Challenge or Support group to join; small check-in groups make it easier to connect, get involved, and be accountable. We have groups centering around specific diets, themes, or age groups, find one that inspires you and just post to join!
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote