Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-04-2011, 05:09 PM   #1  
Flex plan follower

S/C/G: 162.5/160.5/135

Height: 5'4

Default Hi from San Diego!

I'm Laura ,29, from San Diego,California. I live with my husband and we have 2 kidlets ages 7 and 2. I just started back on Weight Watchers and would love new weight loss buddies. I don't care if you calorie count,do atkins or whatevers. I just need friends in my shoes who can encourage me. I'm starting out at 165 and would like to lose 30ish lbs.
Any takers?! Either facebook or email pals since I'm not much of an Instant Messenger type of person. Hugs!
2SpareTires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 07:33 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 170/162/125

Height: 5'1

Hello!!! We have the same amount of weight to lose and I'm in so cal too! I would def like to keep in touch to keep each other accountable. I believe the more support u have the more likely u are to succeed. Best wishes!
Italianchick1 is offline   Reply With Quote