Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2011, 07:03 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 250/247/210

Height: 5'8

Default HCG Diet VLCD day four - new to forum

hi all,
I am on day four of the hcg diet or the vlcd with the pregnancy hormone. I just re-signed up on this forum and am very depressed as the last time I signed in was when I was 208 lbs and it was three years ago. Yes, I have had a baby in the last year, but now I have gained 50 lbs (and I can't blame it on the baby at all). Ugggghhhh, how did I get here???

So yes, I am trying the strict hcg diet because I need something to kickstart my dieting and my evolution in how I eat. Believe it or not, I am not a "horrible" eater, I don't think. I know I don't have the greatest metabolism from a major eating disorder that I struggled with for over 13 years....but again, I just don't know how I got here.

I am very healthy with my son, I make all of his food and use only organic and thats how I like to shop as well. But obviously the way I am eating has not worked as I am soooo incredibly heavy.

Day four dinner coming up and I just got the talbots magazine in the mail....using it as my "goal". I would really like to be a size 14! Right now, I am 5'8, 250 lbs and a size 22. I can't believe it.

Gotta stay motivated and on track!!
Old 10-19-2011, 07:13 PM   #2  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Hi Heather,

3FC does not support HCG plans. Please see our policy here:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/gene...ons-plans.html

Thanks,

Amanda
Closed Thread