Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-16-2011, 01:10 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 200 / 180? / 140

Height: 5'4"

Default Really Can't Do This On My Own

Hello all,

I'm not exactly new here. I used to be on a lot last spring, but then I moved and was essentially homeless for two months while I traveled across the country, got married, went on honeymoon, and finally settled into my new home. Since the move-in on September 1st, life has been fairly stressful. The new apartment is tiny, meaning we had to get rid of our exercise equipment. I'm on deadline with my work, which means I never feel like I have the time or energy to exercise. I stopped tracking my food and even largely stopped caring what I ate. I'm back to telling myself that this little bit or that little bit won't matter -- but over the course of a month I've gained over an inch in my hips. Boo. Now my jeans are getting uncomfortably tight again.

So I've realized that I need accountability once more. I got it before on this site and did really well -- I was thrilled with how I looked in my wedding dress and I kept the weight off throughout the traveling. But now that I'm back to a sedentary life with my own fridge and all that jazz, I'm slipping into my old, bad habits and thinking about how to hoard/hide food from my husband.

Okay, I think this is long enough now. But today begins my new day of determination to eat right and exercise more! Oh, and of checking in here at least three times a week -- I promise! I might even get back to my blog...

Oh, and I haven't updated my stats. I'll do that in the next day or two. Too chicken to get back on the scale, though I know I have to in order to prevent fooling myself....
Ferumbras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 01:20 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 176/153/120

Height: 5'4

Good luck, I was down to 136 or so about a year and a half ago, then slowly but surely gained back 40 lbs, i have lost 23 of that so far and am about 25 lbs from my goal. Im really hoping i do it for real this time!
prettygirksmakegrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 02:40 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 200 / 180? / 140

Height: 5'4"

Good for you for not letting the regain stop you!! And congrats on being so close to goal!
Ferumbras is offline   Reply With Quote