Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-11-2011, 10:19 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 290/280/150

Height: 5'

Default Here I go again..............

How many times it takes to learn from my mistakes. I always tried with so many diets ,so many times , I have won, lost, gain , fallen, so many times to just end up were I started, and even gain a few pounds more that I bargain for. I'm 55 years old and still fighting this battle. I have lost my health ,my willpower , my self-esteem . I am taking a new approach I will make one small change at the time in my life .Changing my habits is not easy but I am sure that that starting like that will make my journey so much easier, one small step for me is the way to win this battle. So I am happy to be once again with you all .
dream52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2011, 11:06 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 190/167/140

Height: 5'2"

yOU CAN DO IT!! You are NOT what you see in the mirror. I know I am not.

Even when I was tiny, many moons ago, I did not recognize myself in the mirror. I remember my husband once telling me that a woman looked like my twin, and when I looked, I was immediately on edge....HOW could he think I looked that good?

PLEASE keep trying. I do. I fall off, I party/eat/drink too much......BUT, I have not gained (or lost) a pound since June....a great achievement for me with all our summer events.

Get into a routine, count calories, walk, find a water arobics class........
Best of luck
MonicaM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 09:06 AM   #3  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Welcome back! Don't beat yourself up, I know I have lost and gained many times throughout my life, it happens and you try again.
One change at a time is a great way to start. One healthy changes adds up to many over time. Baby steps baby.
Best of luck to you!!
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote