Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-31-2011, 02:20 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 166/160.5/140

Height: 5'5''

Default Trying to lose 20 pounds... and it is pretty happy to stay where it's at!

Hi all! I am 35 single mother of three teen girls. My favorite thing to do is QUILT!! (too bad sewing didnt burn calories...)

Anywho, I am trying to lose 20 pounds that have been pretty happy where they are at for the past two years. I was diligient and unhappy, so my weight before had been steady... but then I found the man of my dreams, and I gained 26 (give or take) pounds of happy fat. I have managed to get rid of 6... but I am struggling with the rest! I am not a big excersiser... and my biggest hurdle is wine/beer (see above, single mother of three teen girls ). I have recently joined Weight Watchers, and three pounds came off!! However, just yesterday I had sushi (salt) and two Chelada's (bud light with clamato.. more salt) and this morning i was up those three pounds! I am hoping that it is all retention... and I am drinking water like a mad women today.. praying the scale is back where it should be tomorrow morn!!

I found this site and thought maybe it would be helpful??

My current weight is 160.5 (yesterday it was 157). My goal is 140.

~quiltingmomma
quiltingmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 03:38 PM   #2  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Welcome to the forum. More than likely your 3 lbs is water weight. Give it a couple of days and the scale should be back down.
Best of luck on your weight loss journey!
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote