Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-27-2011, 04:14 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 353/Ticker/135

Height: 5'4.5

Default Hey Hey Hey!

***Warning!: This might get a little long ** =P

Hi! I’m Tyler! (Ty for short) I’m a 21yr old home maker living in Ontario, CA.

My stats -
Female
Married for 7 months.
Height - 5’4
Start date - 6-24-11
Starting weight - 353 (Pant size 30/32)
Current weight - 346 (Pant size 30)
Goal Weight - 135 (Pant size 12 or smaller)

Diet - High protein, High grain/Whole Wheat/Whole food Lacto/Ovo Vegetarian (No faux meat, no preservatives, no dyes, no artificial sweeteners, No “vegetarian junk food” ect) with one cheat day a week. Only Water or Organic Tea with Stevia Extract (one diet soda a week on my cheat day).

Exercise - 2x a day, 5 days a week, an hour each time: Tae-bo, Belly dancing or swimming in the morning, Jogging/walking on the treadmill (I HATE heat) 1.5 - 2mi a day after dinner, and of course taking care of my house/husband all day :P

Where do I begin…

I was a skinny kid. The middle child, I have 2 brothers, one is 5 years older, one is 5 years younger. Once I hit puberty my weight got out of control. I was 250lbs by my Jr. year in high school and have gained 100lbs since then.

I grew up in an abusive home, My mother was massively abusive in every way, both my brothers where physically and verbally abusive and my Father was Neglecting and verbally abusive. It all didn’t start till my father left for a younger thinner woman, My Mother turned from June Cleaver into a crystal meth addicted promiscuous party girl, and my home turned in to a free for all. I was 8 years old.

At the age of 13 I was diagnosed General Anxiety Disorder and Panic disorder. Then diagnosed with non-purging Bulimia at 14 (I would binge once a day at most and then Fast, once I didn’t eat for 48+ hours). I suspect my mental health issues started around age 10. I do not take medication, instead I’ve been practicing meditation, music therapy, dance, and good all crying it out every once in a while. Now Exercise is a great therapy for me! =P

I was/have been tormented by my family, step family and schoolmates for my weight for as long as I can remember. Being called a “Pig” constantly by my brothers and a few boys from school drove me Non-purging Bulimia.

I was planning to have Gastric bypass surgery after my mom invited me to go through the experience with her, We had gone through all the pre-op and had set the dates, she was set for 12/7/2009 mine was set for 12/8/2009, during the insurance approval process I was denied and my medical insurance was taken away (my insurance was through my mother, and I was no longer a minor or in school). My mother was approved.

My mothers surgery was approved and happened the morning of 12/7/2009.

I got a call 2 days later that something had gone wrong and that she had slipped in a coma. She was in that coma for 3 months, in the coming months she lost her job, we had lost our house, and I became homeless and slept on my ex’s couch (we are on good terms). While on my search for work I posted a add online for a “friends with benefits” (a girls got needs =P) and the first person to respond to my add was my current husband. The first time we met he asked me why I wasn’t looking for a relationship… “Because I don’t feel that I can devote to myself to a relationship with the stress from the illness of my mother”. The next week I let it slip that I was homeless, and he immediately insisted that I move in, we haven’t been apart since and married 12/21/2010.Since we have been together he has helped me with my Anxiety and helped me kick Bulimia. He is my hero

My mother woke up in May and was unable to walk and hit with unrelenting nausea and lost her ability to walk due to massive muscle loss and was bed ridden. Over the next year and a half she was unable to eat or drink regularly, never found relief from her unexplained chronic nausea and spent the entire time in and out of comas, and in and out of hospitals. I was by her bedside 24 hours a day, 5 days a week (my mother was afraid of hospitals and didn’t like any of the nurses). Bathed only using baby wipes and ate out of vending machines while watching my mother scream and cry in agony and wither away slowly. The few hours a night she did sleep (3-5 hours) I cried alone and had several panic attacks in the hospital chapel (I’m not even Christian, I’m Pagan, but at that point I was grasping at straws) and slept on any plastic chair the hospital could give me. The entire time I was with her she begged me to never have weight loss surgery and cried to me that she didn’t want to die

My mother passed away at 12:17am 3/2/2011. She died in the hospital after 2 weeks in a coma. I was holding her hand till her very last breath.

In the last year of my moms death I realized she came from an abusive home as well, and lost both of her parents by age 16, she was also in a few abusive relationships (as was I) I forgive her for all she had done to me, partially because I need to move on with my life, and also because I know that she was in pain and didn’t know how to handle it. I understand.

She loved butterflies. I love you mom, you will always be my butterfly. I forgive you

For anyone that is curious, she dies from massive organ failure, she had a leak from an incision that they where never able to fix, the hospital never told us this.. The leak was discovered by another doctor, but it was too late. I’m planning a malpractice lawsuit soon..

6/24/2011, on my 21rst birthday I decided to change my life. That’s why I’m here =). I don’t really have a lot of support. My husband is dieting too but is not nearly as “into it” as I am (at age 59 he has degenerating hips and many diabetes complications, he has to take it slower), my best friend is dieting and exercising but lives 3 hours away, we talk to each other on our Bluetooth’s while running on the treadmills together and text our weights to each other once a week :P.

I’m shocked at how supportive and encouraging this site is, I’m excited that we all get to go on this journey together!

Its only been a month but now I CRAVE exercise, Fruits and Veggies. ITS SO WEIRD lol.

Now for FUN FACTS! :P

- I’ve been in the gothic culture since I was 8, I love how peaceful, open minded, and loving the culture is. not to mention the fashion and music is BEAUTIFUL! (Don’t worry I don’t bite…unless you give me permission :P)

- I have my moments, but I’m usually a fun-loving, spunky, jokester. I’m also quite an open book, ask me anything! And ill will give you my honest opinion.

- I miss meat soooo much! But I’ve noticed that I feel a lot better since I cut it down to once a week.

- I <3 my Vitamix!

- I’m pagan and have been for 10 years, I’m deeply spiritual but I don’t push my religion on anyone, and respect all religions

- I have no children, Never had the desire to have children…but I do have a 33yr old step-daughter who I get along with great

- I start school in the fall to become a Systems Analyst

- When i loose my weight, I plan to take Aerial Silks, Contortionist, and fire breathing classes! woot!

Thanks for listening to my rambling. I look forward to taking this trip together with all my 3FC sisters and brothers!

Ill be posting pictures as soon as i get the Courage to take some

Last edited by TyZzyzx; 07-27-2011 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Left out some details
TyZzyzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 04:26 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 291.2/287.7/250

Height: 5'2

Welcome to 3FC!
mommy1028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 05:03 PM   #3  
Cuddly Veg*n

S/C/G: 178 (153.8 Recently)/145.2/125

Height: 5'9"

Wow, you are a very, VERY courageous woman. Your weight is just one more obstacle in your life that you WILL overcome. Welcome to 3FC - I wish you all the best!
xxkaleidoscopic is offline   Reply With Quote