Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-22-2011, 09:40 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 270/see ticker/170

Height: 5'3

Default Hello from Florida

Hello! My name is Katie. I'm 26 years old and trying to lose weight... as I have for my entire life. *sigh*

I currently weight 267 and just last week I stepped on the scale and about had a heart attack as it read 270. I can still remember when it said 250 and I though "I will NEVER weight more than this" but... here I am again... I will NEVER see 270 on the scale again!

I've been married just over a year and I must admit that my motivation for real weight loss is that I want to have a baby and I want to be a cute pregnant woman... not a fat mess. I have PCOS which is standing in the way of being with child. I am determined to naturally overcome this... or at least do everything in my power to get over it naturally.

I feel very inspired by this site and have even gotten into a blog... thank you for letting me be a part of this and keep up all the inspiring progress!
kwigg619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 11:02 AM   #2  
300+ Chick

Good luck with your efforts!! YOU can do it!!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 02:24 PM   #3  
Made of Starstuff

Welcome to 3FC =)

There's a PCOS area under Dieting with Obstacles. There's also a 20-something's section.

We're glad to have you join in with us Best of wishes!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 05:55 PM   #4  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Hello Katie and welcome It's nice to see people make personal choices to improve themselves. That is inspiring to me, and I am new here too. Keep your head in focus of goals and you can accomplish anything!
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 07:36 PM   #5  
Future Fitness Model

S/C/G: 196.5/184.4/140

Height: 5'3

Hi Katie. Good luck to on your road to weight loss hun..
KamsMoMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 01:53 PM   #6  
tallnthick

S/C/G: 203/193/180

Height: 5'9"

Good luck!
lilneezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 02:10 PM   #7  

S/C/G: Current: 252/238/199

Height: 170 cm

Hi Katie, about 4 months ago I was almsot the exact same as you, 27, and 266 lbs, addicted to take outs and junk food, now at the moment I am 203 lbs. Seriously if I can do it, so can you! Pick a plan that works for you, and take small steps. Maybe first implement a good solid healthy eating plan and basis or building block. then an exercise plan, even walking is great. also set small goals or mini goals, that way it doesnt seem as duanting, and always aim for the next mini goal, and try treat yourself with a non food reward as you reach them! As you reach the mini goals and tick them off as complete, you will feel better and more motivated to succeed. the longest journey begins with the smallest step! Best of luck with it all!
irishlad is offline   Reply With Quote