Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-19-2011, 02:38 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 160/160/120

Height: 4'11

Default Third times the charm?

So this is my third time trying this...I've been having a tough 2 years, unstable life. been moving around alot, alot of times I've had to just eat what I had, couldn't really be picky about it, and worked alot, 2, 3 jobs at once....so Now that I am in a stable place where I can focus on my health im gonna try again...So now I''m at around 160...4'11... I know I'm not healthy, and was recently told by my doctor that I needed to lose weight. and she was being serious so...I guess I gotta now. Hopefully it'll work out this time, any ideas for food/exercise on a budget would be appreciated.
Sailorglitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:06 AM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Hey and welcome back =)

(Gotta love Sailormoon! )

Calorie Counting is very cheap and easy. It's a flexible program, and can be as simple or complicated as the individual decides!

Exercise on a budget is as quick and easy as taking a walk, using some steps, putting on music and dancing around for 15 minutes. Heck... you could have 1 chair and repeatedly sit and stand up from it as many times in a row as you possibly can. That's exercise and the only thing you need is a chair!

Look around, start posting in different areas and keep coming back no matter what! You don't have to be perfect, you just have to be persistent.

Best of wishes!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:49 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 147/128/116

Height: 5ft

Im actually finding it cheaper on my Diet as im planning meals for the week before shopping so you dont buy in food you wont eat by the end of the week as i always did before.
Also for Exercising ive been doing alot of dancing, Squats and Do an cardio exercise video which is alot cheaper than the gym and you can do it anytime during the day for as little or as much time as you want.
All the Best!!
carrieanne4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 06:41 AM   #4  

S/C/G: ticker

Height: 5'6.25''

Welcome Back!!!

I look forward to seeing your progress. Imagine where you will be in six months when (not if) you stick with it!!!
170starting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 07:20 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 300/ticker/149

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
You don't have to be perfect, you just have to be persistent.
LOVE THIS!
Iianae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 07:51 AM   #6  
Ready to be a hot mommy

S/C/G: 230/139/120

Height: 5 '3

Welcome back, even though I'm new and have never met you! That's great that you are getting settled! I know that will help you out in your journey! I also love the avatar!

Good luck to you!
GeekMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:27 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 160/160/120

Height: 4'11

thanks everyone...I do still have pilates dvds from my high school days, and i want to by like a dance cardio dvd, case I love dancing and it'll make the exercise fun. =) Any websites that will help me figure out how many calories im supposed to have a day?
Sailorglitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:13 PM   #8  
Made of Starstuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailorglitter View Post
thanks everyone...I do still have pilates dvds from my high school days, and i want to by like a dance cardio dvd, case I love dancing and it'll make the exercise fun. =) Any websites that will help me figure out how many calories im supposed to have a day?
Check out the Calorie Counters section under Diet Central here on the forums. There are a couple of threads that are stickied to the top of that area that give basic Calorie Counters information and a few websites that might help!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote