Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-10-2011, 04:09 PM   #1  
LLM

S/C/G: 273/273/120

Height: 5'7''

Default Heyy..

My name is Laura. I have been overweight for awhile now and I am over it. I have always been active, I play sports, jog and play with my friends kids. I have an under active thyroid so It makes it harder for me to lose weight. I am currently 273lbs my goal weight is 120lbs. I am currently on the Belly Fat Cure and plan to stick to it. I am ready for a lifestyle change and will do whatever it takes to get out of this volatile cycle I have been in. I am looking for someone to help me stick to this change, I don't have anyone in my life who can help me. I hope to reach my goal soon, but want to do it in a healthy manner.
LLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 04:18 PM   #2  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

Hey Laura! If you need friends and people who understand, you're definitely in the right place!! I'm also hypothyroid, and struggled my whole life with weight. There is a lot of other people here on that same diet too

Here's a forum you may be interested in:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/othe...-2011-1-a.html
jillnicole03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 04:19 PM   #3  

Hi Laura! How you doing? I haven't heard of the plan your doing but would be interested in trying to help you stick with your plan, if you wouldnt mind doing the same for me?

Basically I have had 7 weeks of my plan and getting back into it has been a lot tougher thn I thought. Like you I don't really talk to anyone about my weight loss.

Let me know

Alz
alz139 is offline   Reply With Quote