Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-30-2011, 11:47 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 198/196/130

Default Hi Everyone!!! Just Starting....

Hi everyone,

My name is Nikii. I have 4 beautiful daughters that I love more than anything, but they sure did a number on my body ! My oldest is 11 and the youngest is 3 so I can't keep saying I need to loose my baby weight!!!

I was 115 lbs when I got pregnant with my oldest (I was 18 then) I ended up at 180 when I delivered her, by 1 year I was back down to 125....Then I got pregnant with my second daughter and ended up weighing 200lbs. After my second I never got below 160lbs my next 2 girls are 15 months apart I was 175 when I got pregnant and went up to 220 I got back down to 175 and then went back up to 220.

Since Having my youngest I fluctuate between 185 and 200. I never dieted before having kids...I ate what I wanted when I wanted to and it didnt affect my weight. I've never really dieted.....I would start for a week get frustrated ...feel starved....or just get too busy with the babies to worry about how I was eating...quick and easy to grab was my life.

Now that my babies aren't "babies" anymore it's time for me to take back my body!!!! I have to succeed because I hate the person looking back at me in the mirror....everyone tells me how beautiful I am, but I don't feel like it all I see is how "big" I have gotten....

I started the Ideal Protein Diet on Monday....My mom and step father have been doing it for about 3 months and she has lost 47 lbs and he has lost 68!!! I am hoping for the same fabulous results!!!
PrincessNikii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 12:56 PM   #2  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Good Luck! Welcome to the forum!
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 02:04 PM   #3  
Michelle

S/C/G: 308.8/ticker/155

Welcome, PrincessNikii!
BudgetBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 03:12 PM   #4  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

Good luck and welcome!
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 05:54 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 225/187/120

Height: 5'0"

Hi,
I don't know how tall you are but our weights are similar. I have never heard of the diet you referred to. I might have to check it out.
Good Luck!
jennmommi is offline   Reply With Quote