Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-23-2011, 10:02 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 140/136/115

Height: 5ft. 3in.

Default NYC girl ready to lose weight! Need comrades.

Hi all,

I found this forum and have been reading up on what others are doing and thought I would introduce myself. I'm 43 and getting to a point in my life where my weight has been climbing more rapidly than in the past. I've tried various things from weight watchers, counting calories, adding more exercise, to high protein diets but found them all to be very difficult to keep up with my busy schedule. I'm currently trying a combination of Orgain meal replacement shakes for two meals a day and also using Sensaslim which is supposed to not only be an appetite suppressant but also is supposed to change the taste of food so you you're just not as interested.

I've only been trying it for two days so far but it seems to be working. The Sensaslim tastes pretty bad (and smells worst) but it does indeed take away the great taste of food making you eat a lot less of it. Luckily the bad taste and smell fade pretty fast so it's no so bad.

The Orgain is also working well as it really fills me up and doesn't upset my stomach. I have a lot of stomach issues so this is more important than you know. I'll keep updating as I go. I weigh 140 right now and I'm hoping to lose 25 pounds as I'm only 5 foot 3 so should weigh closer to 115. I also ordered the Shapely Secrets to try for an exercise change up on Ebay but probably won't get that for a week or two. In the meantime I do Kettlebell workouts.

Hope to chat with some of you along the way as I feel I might be more successful if I had others to share the journey with. I live in New York City so if any of you are in this area let me know. Maybe we could meet up sometime.
mfreetofly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:53 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 200 / 180? / 140

Height: 5'4"

Hello there and welcome to 3fc! I'm glad you've round a plan that's working for you.

Good luck!
Ferumbras is offline   Reply With Quote