Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-21-2011, 11:30 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 169/169/155

Height: 6'0"

Default Hello from Canada!

Hey everyone,

This is my first post on here! I’m Anne from Canada. I’m 6’0” and 169 lbs, with a goal of 155 lbs. I’ve lost about 20 lbs over the past 2 years. I know my weight is in the healthy range, however I have a very large bust (34E) that I would like to minimize for health reasons, and would like to clean up some areas (arms, thighs, and stomach to be specific), so I’ve picked 155 lbs as my goal. I think I would be happy between 150 and 160 overall. I also joined this forum because I have had a very unhealthy relationship between exercise, food, and my body in the past. I’ve been down to 112 lbs (unnatural, of course), and have been up to 205 lbs. I have very high anxiety, especially when it comes to this stuff, and while I LOVE exercise and running (nothing makes me happier), I wanted to come on here to have a support group that ensures I’m not overdoing it and that I’m also not underdoing it. After having put myself through so much, sometimes I let myself slack too much for fear of being sucked back into that extreme weight loss world. I know I can lose around 15 lbs and tone up while keeping my body in a healthy state.

Other info about me… I work in the aviation industry (always have, always will!) and through my work, met a lovely airline pilot. We’ve been together about 2.5 years now and are very happy! Because we still live in separate countries (he in the United States, me in Canada) and will for about 8 more months, we see each other weekly by flying to see each other on our days off. This means that I fly to the States every weekend! And because we’re trying to do as much “dating” as possible until we move in together and need to save money, this means eating out every meal while I’m with him – especially when I visit him! My lifestyle presents a very unique challenge to fitness and wellness that I’m sure you’ll all get acquainted with as I post more!

All the best!
Anne
abucket9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 12:28 PM   #2  
I'm a princess.True story

S/C/G: 184.6/132.8/140

Height: 5'8''

Hello Anne!

I'm from Canada too, from Sherbrooke in eastern township of Qc. Nice to meet you

Your life seems really ''on the go'', I understand it must be hard to settle to exercise and healthy food. To me, planning in advance my menus helped me a lot.

Best wishes xxx
TurboMammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 12:34 PM   #3  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Hello! I'm from Canada to, orginally Toronto, currently living in Calgary. Woot!
Welcome to 3FC!
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 05:44 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 157/150/125

Height: 5'2"

Hey folks...I'm also a new Canuck! My name is Erin and I'm from Waterloo, Ontario. I'm a recent graduate from the University of Waterloo, and am super glad to be finished with school! I've always been a little overweight for my height and frame, and since university I have packed on an additional 35 pounds (due to the constant studying and stress!). I'm hoping to lose these pounds and at least get back to a healthier weight range.
releitse88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 06:50 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 220/193/165

Height: 5'7"

Hi fellow Canadians! Janet from Alberta! Currently following the Ideal Protein plan and on my wat to losing the next 30 lbs! good wishes to everyone!
albertagirl is offline   Reply With Quote