Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-13-2011, 06:03 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 242/242/168

Height: 5ft 7

Default Start of a long journey......

Hi there,
My name is Nat I am 33, 4 children, married 8 years and have gained more than 6 stone in that period
I started my healthy eating plan 2 weeks ago with a start weight of 16 st 10lbs and have lost 8 lbs! I would describe myself as a gorger, I can go hours without food and then consume 2 days worth of food in one sitting.
I have tried to lose weight countless times before and failed every time but something clicked a few weeks ago and I decided that I was now in the right frame of mind to lose weight and stick to it. If I am totally honest, I am disguted with myself and cannot believe that I have let things get this out of control...to the point my weight is interfering with every aspect of my life!! My health, my sex life, my social life and my interaction with my children...to put it bluntly ...I am miserable...and this is the first time I am actually coming out and saying it.
So here I am, I know I have a long way to go but I hope that I can reach my goal with this forums support and that maybe somewhere down the line I am able to offer it also
niknaknat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 06:22 PM   #2  
Debbie

S/C/G: 317/see ticker/185

Height: 5 10

Hello and welcome! Glad you joined. You will find so much information and inspiration on this forum. Good luck on your journey and keep up the good work.
SeeImTryin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 06:38 PM   #3  
Made of Starstuff

Welcome to 3FC =)

You aren't alone. Congratulations on the 8 lbs you've lost already Keep at it. One day at a time. One healthy change at at time. You can do this.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 04:35 AM   #4  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Hey Nat! , and on the 8 lbs you've already lost. It may be a long journey, but hey, you're well on your way!

We have a ton of forums here - by age range (like the 30-somethings), eating plan, etc...so look around! Then just jump in wherever feels right and get to posting.

I can't wait to get to know you better!
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 05:37 PM   #5  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Hey there and welcome, We are all in this for the long haul and all need the support of each other. I, myself, have a LONG way to go but everyday is another day.. Stay positive and focus on YOU. You are doing this for YOU and once you commit to it you will be able to stick to it. There are a lot of us who are just beginning our lives over again not wanting to go back to the way we were. I have current lost 36lbs, people are starting to notice which is a great feeling. You can do this and so can all of us....stay focused and find something else to do when you think about eating or drink your water!!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:50 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 242/242/168

Height: 5ft 7

Thanks everyone!!! I have a feeling this forum is going to be a huge support to me and I'm really grateful for that because I am sure I am going to need it xx
niknaknat is offline   Reply With Quote