Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-14-2011, 05:16 AM   #1  

Smile hi! im new, and i want to lose weight...for good.

Hi my names sophie *waves*
im 15, and at 224lbs. im 5'4, a tad short but yeah

Now, the deal with me is that sometimes i feel good in what i wear, but others i feel like complete crap. as in, i will leave my house feeling like 1 in a million and leave another day wanting to kill myself...

my friend natalie and i who are about the same clothing size (22/24) want to lose weight during the summer. I idealy would like to lose 2 stone. which is 24lbs.
i have an elliptical trainer in my room, ****, im looking at it right now... *stares and narrows eyes* and i try to for every day *not every day* burn 250 calories. now, if im correct, 250 calories for 2 weeks burns 1 pound. i hate looking in magazines and see people who have gone on a "chip" or "cabbage" diet and lost like 8 stone...it really does get on my nerves when people crash diet like that.

I feel like ive failed myself recently, after overeating on some thing...nevermind that, start again

im bigger than my mum, shes like size 12-14. and id like to be atleast size 18/16. something i know i would be happy about.
recently, my dad came over to vist me from denmark, and he said that "I needed to really lose weight" which basically opened my eyes.
BUT then the other day some guy that my grandmother knew came rushing over to me in the middle of the day and was like: "if you dont lose weight your going to die in 3 years" and i was like "What the ****?"

so yeah, thats me. and im glad to be on this forum and share whats going on with me

any tips on losing weight? snacks? meal ideas that are affordable? thank you...

xxxxxsophie

god bless
x
Soph15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 05:45 AM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Welcome to 3FC =)

Have a good look around. You're not alone. And it's great that you want to exercise more and eat healthier.

Tips? There's no secret to it. Keep at it, and the weight will eventually come off. Do not allow one bad choice to snowball into a whole day or a whole week of bad choices. "Keep at it" means getting back on track asap if a stumble does occur.

Best of wishes!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote