Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-04-2011, 06:53 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 380/314/150

Height: 5'4

Default Howdy! I'm New!

Hello!! I was browsing the net looking for a womens fitness support group and after finding lots of negative sites I found 3FatChicks! So far I'm loving it-the layout will take some getting used to for me but anywho...here's a bit about me!
I'm 5'4 and married my best friend this past october. Growing up I've always been bigger but active so I didn't think much of it, after losing a parent and losing my love for softball I began a spiral into food and I got up to 350lbs. I am currently 314 after losing weight for my wedding last year, being that I was active for so long in my teen life I carry my weight well and I really dont look bigger than 220 (so im told) When I admit im over 300 I get such sad looks and I'm tired of it-When I see full body pics of my it makes me so sad that I let myself get this way-I have been trying to get a group together to play softball in my neighborhood but with no luck-so it's up to me. I am guilty of putting working out off a LOT, so with this community I hope to get on track and lose the weight.

I'm also here to meet friends and compare notes-I've always been a picky eater and I want to know how others cope with weight loss and working out.
Thank you for taking your time to read this!
HF
HeatFin88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 01:09 PM   #2  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Welcome to the forum!
I put off working out also but have been forcing myself to work out at least three times a week, sometimes I get in that fourth workout but three at least.
I count my calories and try to limit them between 1300-1400 per day. I eat lots of fruit as snacks throught the day. I try to save a good number of calories for the evenings so I can eat a normal dinner with my family and have a snack if I feel like one.
Find a food and exercise plan that works for you and you can stick to long term.
Best of luck on your journey!
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote