Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-19-2011, 05:25 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 264/264/154

Height: 5'6"

Smile Hi Everyone, New Here :)

Hi to anyone who reads this thread.

I'm Ark, and I've got a weight problem. I've been overweight since I was about 6... stress issues = my body decides it's time to pack on the pounds. Add that to PCOS and a range of stress-triggered bodliy problems... yeah.
I've had these issues for the last 20 years now, and it's got to stop - it's time to stop.

Stumbled across this site a couple of days ago, and figured i'll join up - community is a good thing... and this time, after having a major scare late last year (liver nearly shut down on me, among other near organ failures... due to stress at work!) it's time for the fat to go. And find a less stressful job. But mainly, it's time for the fat to go!

Still reading through the other posts on the forum, haven't spoken out yet though.

Edit: over 40 views, and no replies?

Last edited by Arkani; 04-20-2011 at 03:24 AM. Reason: typos
Arkani is offline   Reply With Quote