Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-06-2011, 04:50 PM   #1  
SiLly MuCh?

S/C/G: 200/193/130

Height: 5'5''

Lightbulb Will you be my friend? LOL

I'm new to this forum, but not to yo-yo dieting. I would really like to find a buddy (or two or three or a hundred, whatever) to help me get started and stay motivated, and to do the same for them

My story is a familiar one, I'm sure. Life is crazy out of control. Way to much to do and not enough time to do it in. I've pretty much given up on taking time for myself and so my weight has gone up, up, up, and I am constantly frazzled and tired. A lot of times I feel like "why bother?"

I have decided that it isn't just time to "diet" it's time for some real "life" changes. I have started a blog to detail not just my eating and exercising, but all the changes I am making. If anyone wants to read it that would be great!! 3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/dilli/

My goal is to get my body, mind, and life running smoothly.
Dilli Doo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 04:53 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 225/210/150

Height: 5' 7"

Hiiii!! I know exactly what you mean about crazy life getting in the way! Its time to take a stand though. Right now. You need to decide that your weight loss is important to you.

Good luck!
MusicalJess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 05:26 PM   #3  
onedayatatimer

S/C/G: 224/ticker/145-155

Height: 5'9.5"

Hi there Dilli Doo! You've come to the right place! You will find lots of friends and support. Just start posting and reading and you'll find that there is tons of info here, along with empathy.
luckymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 07:49 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 168 / 168 / 130

Height: 5.6

I felt the why bother feeling today at In-N-Out Burger (fast food place). I feel that life is stressful and I also have not been taking care of myself as much as I would like.

I am so worried that the 20 pounds I just lost are going to come back here very soon. The worry kills me and causes me to stress which causes me to eat.

I worry that I am slipping again. I've lost this weight 3 times now.

Last edited by SweetyKins; 04-06-2011 at 07:49 PM.
SweetyKins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 07:53 PM   #5  
hee haw

S/C/G: 182/173.6/120

Height: 5'2"

It's not going to be easy but it'll totally be worth it! Good luck with your lifestyle change.
torta del burro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 11:11 AM   #6  
SiLly MuCh?

S/C/G: 200/193/130

Height: 5'5''

Thank you all so much for the supportive comments! I look forward to getting to know everyone.
SweetyKins - I feel your pain! Don't give up. Just remember, one hamburger won't put on twenty pounds. Tomorrow is a new day!!
Good Luck everyone
Dilli Doo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 01:33 PM   #7  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetyKins View Post
I felt the why bother feeling today at In-N-Out Burger (fast food place). I feel that life is stressful and I also have not been taking care of myself as much as I would like.

I am so worried that the 20 pounds I just lost are going to come back here very soon. The worry kills me and causes me to stress which causes me to eat.

I worry that I am slipping again. I've lost this weight 3 times now.
SweetyKins:
OMGOSH!!!
Another human soul I can TOTALLY relate too!!! 3rd time around the SAME block!!! So completely frustrating! These 20 lbs are ridiculous and just enough to make me want to crawl back in bed and eat a bowl of cereal! It's like, I know what to do and how to keep myself in the 135-140 ballpark, but how I manage to allow myself to creep back to 160 is beyond me! Luckily though, I am to energetic and still want to be in great shape to allow any further weight to be added and once I get about to here, I say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

So, alas...HERE I GO AGAIN!!!

((soon 2b ticker)) HA
K9Owner is offline   Reply With Quote