Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-24-2011, 11:28 PM   #1  
one single step at a time

S/C/G: 305/197/150

Height: 5'5

Default *Hello from Arizona*New People Need a Group meee 2 :)

Hi im 23 years old about to be 24 in June. I'm going to Vegas to celebrate so i really wanna be down to about 250 by then but first there's a friends wedding on April 23rd so im determined to lose 15 so today was my first official day of good habits (i hate the word "DIET"...its has the word die in it lol) i have exactly a month so lets do this......i would love to have a mini group/team so if your new to the site me too so lets do this girls or boys lol remember the only person standing in our way is ourselves
danitzastars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 07:11 AM   #2  

Hi there...I'll join you and do this with you. Is there anything specific you are following? I need to lose 40 lbs as well so this will be great.
Freedom One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 07:49 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 266/248/150

Height: 5"9

Welcome!!
While 15 pounds a month is achievable, it's not recommended.
Aim for something a bit lower and anything over will be a bonus!
However, considering this is your first month "dieting" you will most likely lose a significant amount ( mostly water ) but you will be well on your way.

Jump over to "chicks up for a challenge" and join the 5lbs challenge to get you started Hun. GOOD LUCK!!!

Last edited by fancypants; 03-25-2011 at 07:50 AM.
fancypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 08:10 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 268/181/160

Height: 5'6

Hi, and welcome! Fancypants, I think what most people find is that though it's not reccomended to lose 15 lbs in one month, many people who just start a diet end up doing it on accident! I've already lost 10 this month-but the weight loss stabilizes after a bit, I think. Good luck! Oh, and my mom and dad are living in beautiful AZ! It really is beautiful. They're in Douglas, and love it. I'm coming to see them soon, and I can't wait! You have no idea how lucky you have it-Kentucky, where I am at has really turned gross and cold! Anyway, good luck and if you need anything, get in contact with me. I just started this diet not long ago myself.
fatferretfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 09:13 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 266/248/150

Height: 5"9

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatferretfanatic View Post
Hi, and welcome! Fancypants, I think what most people find is that though it's not reccomended to lose 15 lbs in one month, many people who just start a diet end up doing it on accident! I've already lost 10 this month-but the weight loss stabilizes after a bit, I think. Good luck! Oh, and my mom and dad are living in beautiful AZ! It really is beautiful. They're in Douglas, and love it. I'm coming to see them soon, and I can't wait! You have no idea how lucky you have it-Kentucky, where I am at has really turned gross and cold! Anyway, good luck and if you need anything, get in contact with me. I just started this diet not long ago myself.
I agree, and that's exactly what I was saying I've only been on my diet for 2 1/2 weeks and I've lost 11 pounds, so I know first hand.

My mum is currently in Arizona, st johns? Visiting her man, were from Australia.. She said it's lovely over there
fancypants is offline   Reply With Quote