Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-22-2011, 04:08 PM   #1  
AmandaLynn

S/C/G: 164 / SIG / 122

Height: 5'3"

Talking Hey everyone!

My name is Amanda, I'm 23, and I've been on a diet/workout routine for about a month now and I've lost roughly 15 lbs. I do Zumba as exercise and maintain a low-fat, low-calorie diet. I am just here looking for some support. I used to work out with my good friends but due to circumstance, we can't workout together anymore as often and I need some motivation to keep me going! I still have to lose 25 pounds or so before I'm at my goal weight. Many people tell me I don't need to lose weight, but I want to be back to pre-baby weight and my daughter is 5 so I think it's time! Thanks everyone and i look forward to meeting you all and sharing our stories!

xoxo; Amanda
ghostly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 05:20 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 266/248/150

Height: 5"9

Hi Amanda,
Welcome to 3FC, I'm new here too! First of all congrats on the weight loss so far! Awesome stuff!!! You have a great plan there, you will reach your goal weight in no time chicky.
Good luck..

Last edited by fancypants; 03-22-2011 at 05:20 PM.
fancypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 08:13 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 272/215/135

Height: 5'5

Hi Amanda! Don't let people tell you how much weight you need to lose, cause you know where you need and want to be . We are all cheering you on!
Kiyoshima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 09:33 PM   #4  
Gym-Goer and Dancer

S/C/G: 200/165/145

Height: 5'9"

Hey! I love Zumba, and that's how I've lost 15 pounds so far as well - great job! And I agree - many times people will put down others' weight loss efforts thinking it's a compliment. Rather than arguing, I just say "thanks!" and then continue focusing on my goals. You're doing this for you - not for anyone else!
Ana Chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 12:57 AM   #5  
AmandaLynn

S/C/G: 164 / SIG / 122

Height: 5'3"

Thank you all for the encouraging words! I'll be frequenting this website more often as I realized I fell off the cart for a couple weeks! But I worked out today and ate minimally and drank mostly water, so I'm back on track! Everyone keep up with your routines as well, we can kick butt!
ghostly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 09:42 AM   #6  

Height: 67.7

Hi Amanda!

Welcome to the forum!

I'm also doing Zumba and I love it! I only feel a bit like a crazy person when doing it, but it is a lot of fun.

I agree, it doesn't matter what other people think, if you want to lose weight, you've got to do it for yourself!

I'm on weight watchers and have lost 6 pounds already. The weight watchers diet is also basically a low calorie, low fat diet and so far it's been working for me.

Good luck with the rest of your efforts, I know we can lose all our weight!
Suzie Parker is offline   Reply With Quote