Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-17-2011, 09:13 AM   #1  
Keep on Keep'in on

S/C/G: 174/ticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Default I'm New!!!

Hello!! My name is Andrea I am from Indiana. I have a little boy who will be 1 on April 1st. I am getting married to my best friend on July 9th! I am still holding on to all of the weight I gained while pregnant and it doesn't want to let go. I just got promoted to a desk job so I know that isn't helping. I work out 3-4 days a week (starting last week ) and I will need some encouragement and I am willing to dish it out too!!
Andrbeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 09:47 AM   #2  
SARGE

S/C/G: 224.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

Hello there---I love your last statement,...you can dish it out too! Come check out our thread, "Sarge's No Excuse/Boot Camp to..." We'll hold you accountable and you'll have fun. We're a simple, active thread. On Sundays just pledge fictitious "Sarge" how many pounds you'll lose in a week, then DO IT!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...challenge-159/

Good luck on your journey!

Sarge
JayTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 11:15 AM   #3  
Playing to Lose

S/C/G: 194/ticker/129

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrbeck View Post
I am getting married to my best friend on July 9th!
I love this! Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials and for being here. You have another wonderful motivation! Looking forward to hearing more from ya. Sounds like you have a wonderful plan in place!
ShanIAm is offline   Reply With Quote