Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-11-2011, 03:59 PM   #1  
K16
Still Learning

S/C/G: 185/136/125

Height: 5'5"

Default Nice to meet you! (zumba, pilates, wii fit...)

Hey everyone! I'll try and keep this short, but basically I'm 20 years old and have been overweight most of my life. I'm meeting you all in the middle of my weight-loss journey, though I still have a ways to go. I've already lost 50 lbs, give or take a few, and I've hit a wall. I'm looking forward to becoming a part of the community here and offering/receiving advice!

If you happen to be involved in any of the following, I have some questions for you!:

-zumba (especially this one)
-pilates
-lap swimming

I lost a lot of my weight through wii fit, changing up my eating a bit, and establishing a new frame of mind so if you have any questions about that, I'd love to answer them
K16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 07:05 PM   #2  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Welcome, Glad to have you join us. I can't answer any of your fitness questions but I would offer the advice to look for a Support group, Chat, or Challange to join; small groups make it easier to get connected. Most sub-forums have groups covering almost every need, find one that inspires or motivates you and just post to join. Be sure to check out the Exercise and '10-Somethings' for a start.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 08:12 PM   #3  
mj5

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4''

Welcome! You are doing great! I have been going to zumba since December and I LOVE it!!! It is SO much fun and an awesome workout.
mj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 09:16 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 280/192.5/130

I love..love...love ZUMBA!!! Did I mention I love it!! Although I am fairly new to it, I'd be happy to help if I can....Welcome!

Oops..I just noticed you asked about the Wii Fit too...I have one of those...It is a great tool! Fire away if you have specific questions!

Last edited by meltitaway; 03-11-2011 at 09:28 PM.
meltitaway is offline   Reply With Quote