Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-20-2011, 04:21 PM   #1  

Default Back at square one and need some advice!

hi girls! im new here! literally just registered! last year i lost around 30lbs (starting at 175 ish) using jillian michaels 30 day shred and the calorie ccounter on my blackberry. i wasnt working or going to school while doing this so i was home all the time and it was easy to keep track of everything i ate. well i kept it off until the end of the year and it seemed that a week or so after my mom got married (on new years eve) i gained about 15 lbs of it back. my SO had also gained some weight over the holidays so we're trying to lose weight together. but now im going to school full time as well as my schedule being hectic (furnace constantly not working, wrecked a car etc...) sooooo its been hard to get back on track. and i decided to look to a forum to help me out. sorry it was so long winded but thats my immediate story. thanks girls!

ashleigh
AshleighEllena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 11:41 PM   #2  
Knocking down walls.

S/C/G: 278/ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

You didn't provide much information about what plans (if any) you have for eating and being active. However, I'd say that it usually helps to plan (even if things don't always exactly work out, you at least have an outline to follow, and an easy way to help yourself get back on track), and make the activities that are most important to your weight-loss non-negotiable (e.g., going grocery shopping once a week for healthy food, making time every day to work out).
theox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 07:41 PM   #3  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Welcome Ashleigh, Glad to have you join us. My advice is to look for a Support group, Chat, or Challange to join; small groups make it easier to get connected. Most sub-forums have groups covering almost every need, find one that inspires or motivates you and just post to join.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 11:20 PM   #4  
All Hail The Queen

S/C/G: 186.2/166.8/140

Height: 5'8"

Welcome and good luck!

Dhani
DhaniCauldwell is offline   Reply With Quote